|Add Date:||2004-03-29||Pull Date:||2004-05-31|
|Week Ending:||Jun 6||May 2||Apr 18||Apr 11||Apr 4|
|1.||Jun 24, 2022:||Traditions
The Anniversary Song
|4.||Apr 15, 2004:||Mr. Sparkle Challenge
|2.||May 31, 2004:||Women Who Rock
|5.||Apr 12, 2004:||Women Who Rock
|3.||Apr 26, 2004:||Women Who Rock
Loki, (For Marcelino)
|6.||Apr 05, 2004:||Women Who Rock
My Picks: 4, 8
Katie P. 3/11/04
1) Slower midtempo beat. Distorted vocals start it off and then others come in undistorted. Nice 6/8 beat. Nice vocal layers with a dark feeling. Song cuts off in the middle and then builds again, but this almost feels like a different song (now in 4/4 time).
2) Solid midtempo with distorted vocals to start. Then cute vocal layers for the chorus. Music is kind of happy, but vocals are sort of sad and subdued.
3) Starts with sounds of someone getting in their car to drive somewhere. Sad plodding music. Soft hushed "ah-ahs." Nice vocal layers. Soft guitar solo. Builds to the end, but the energy never really picks up that much until the very last seconds.
4) Solid midtempo with a bit of a funky psych feel on the guitar. Nice vocal harmonies. Ooo, handclaps!
5) Starts with guitar. Builds a little and then the band picks up the tempo to a solid midtempo. Cute vocal harmonies.
6) Starts with background talking and quiet guitar. This goes on for about a minute and then drums come in (but you can still hear the background talking). Then someone screams and the vocals come in with "ah-ahs" and dark plodding music. Finally the songs kind of starts with about a minute left. Solid midtempo, crunchy guitar, nice vocal harmonies.
7) Slower dragging tempo. Crunchy guitar and some psychedelic sounds here and there.
8) Starts with quiet guitar, soft and slow. Pretty vocals. This is nice.
9) A bonus track of perhaps an outtake of them with some percussion and acapella vocals "na-na-na." Goofy and short.
|1.||Loki||5.||Dial: 1 for Everything|
|2.||Botox Blues||6.||Curse of Greyface|
|3.||Soft Collision||7.||The Anniversary Song|