|Clouddead / Ten|
|Add Date:||2004-03-29||Pull Date:||2004-05-31|
|Week Ending:||6 Jun||30 May||23 May||9 May||2 May||25 Apr||18 Apr||11 Apr|
|1.||Fri, 02 Nov 12:||DJ Away|
The Sunset Life
|4.||Sat, 17 Jun 06:||mufaor|
|2.||Tue, 03 Jul 07:||Edwin|
Lost and Found
|5.||Thu, 01 Jun 06:||mike|
Baptism of Solitude
|3.||Thu, 03 Aug 06:||mufaor|
|6.||Thu, 20 Jan 05:||mike|
Baptism of Solitude (Best of 2004 non-heavy)
Beautifully layered songs with indecipherable lyrics. Almost all of the compositions are from electronics and samples, however “conventional” instruments do come up. Most of the vocals have a hip hopish feel. I love what each member (why?, doseone and odd nosdam) do on their own, and when they bring their talents together the result is incredibly rich. The music is natural w/o a contrived feeling. The individual songs are varied but not disjointed. Recommended. All tracks are good, but my favorite tracks are: 5, 6, 9 |
1) ** FCC **mesmorizing synths, repetitive vocals.
2) mellow ethereal, crunchy beat, buzzing, samples.
3) heat beat, flinting sounds, monk-like singing.
4) light squeeking music w/ nice alternating vocals.
(((5))) anti-gun song. I really like the vocals toward the end… sounds like someone… (can’t put my finger on it)
((6)) pretty combinations, nice vocals describing scenes.
7) pop song w/ acoustic and electronic elements.
8) droning synths, vocals and spitting beats.
((9)) pop goes spacey w/ hip hop parts.
10) ** FCC ** mellow, droning track for 5:35 min. Then a hidden track at 17:45 **warning: hidden track is chock full of FCC’s**
|1.||Pop Song||6.||Rifle Eyes|
|2.||The Keen Teen Skip||7.||Dead Dogs Two|
|3.||Rhymer's Only Room||8.||3 Twenty|
|4.||The Velvet Ant||9.||Physics of a Unicycle|
|5.||Son of a Gun||10.||Our Name|