|Add Date:||2004-05-03||Pull Date:||2004-07-05|
|Week Ending:||Jul 4||Jun 27||Jun 20||Jun 13||Jun 6||May 30||May 23||May 16|
|1.||Apr 19, 2007:||Fiction Romance
|4.||Aug 17, 2005:||Epic Soundtracks
Watch Them Crash
|2.||Sep 16, 2006:||Anywhere Out of the World
|5.||Jun 28, 2005:||Lick My Epic Guitar
|3.||Oct 19, 2005:||Anywhere Out of the World
|6.||Mar 15, 2005:||The Devil Collective - Songs for Murray
Watch Them Crash
1. Starts with solo guitar. Downtempo with whispered vox, evolves to more rhythmic... reminds me a bit of Bush Tetras. A nice, minimal, threatening ballad.
=> 2. Sourly melodic, slow, and lilting, but wait... aggressive, Kaito-like breaks! "There's the truth, it was hiding behind you. There's the door, it's open in front of you." Nice feedback ending.
=> 3. Folky, strummed guitar starts a whispered ballad. Slow/fast, soft/loud. Fiel Garvie-ish, then rocks out. "So cold here. Can I pull the covers over me? It's hard to stay in love." Noramly's accent melts me.
4. Very slow build... takes ~30 secs to get to full volume. Medium tempo, you can dance to it. "I said let's, let's, let's/fall in trust."
5. Male vocals to start. Slow, jazzy, and dreamy. Lots of tremelo.
6. Soft to start, but quickly gets noisy and dirty. A bit Stooges-like, but with female, forced-whisper vox. Quiet middle then nice & noisy to abrupt end.
7. Jazzy strummed guitar & drums to start. Mid-tempo. Sing-song vox.
8. FCC. The most consistently aggressive track. Mid-fast. "My machines, they're out of this world." Fucked-up time-signature changes during chorus. FCC: "fuck-off machete" at end of song.
9. Possible FCC. Slow, nursery-rhyme/lounge strangeness. Gets louder and semi-electronic with retro/toy-like synth noises. Ends with 30 seconds of noise and a chime-like synthesized voice saying (FCC) "fuck-off machete," but I doubt it's recognizable as such.
|1.||Minority Gang||5.||Warm Electricity|
|3.||Watch Them Crash||7.||Sanctuary|
|4.||Fall in Trust||8.||My Machines|