|Flogging Molly / Drunken Lullabies|
|Label:||Side One Recordings|
|Add Date:||2004-05-10||Pull Date:||2004-07-12|
|Week Ending:||11 Jul||4 Jul||27 Jun||20 Jun||23 May||16 May|
|1.||Dec 29, 2004:||Multiple Personality Disorder |
|4.||Jun 23, 2004:||multiple personality disorder |
|2.||Jul 10, 2004:||Storytime!: Pirates |
|5.||Jun 17, 2004:||Multiple Personality Disorder |
Rebels of the Sacred Heart
|3.||Jul 02, 2004:||Multiple Personality Disorder |
The Son Never Shines
|6.||May 18, 2004:||A Shade of Blue |
The Kilburn High Road
Irish Pouges pop/punk/rock from LA. Mostly sweepingly high-tempo high-energy tracks, political lyrics, lots of fiddling, accordion-ing and other traditional-Irish-instruments-ing. Take in a bar with lots of Guinness. 4, 5, 8, 12.|
1. Title track.
2. Starts mellow and quiet, Irish punky mood creeps in quickly (fast tempo).
3. Fast tempo love song.
4. * Starts quiet mid tempo strumming, very slowly builds up, percussion and drums added, pace accelerated towards end.
5. * Fast track, flute background throught, surprising short electric guitar solo.
6. Starts mellower, loud-fast-tempo resumes in one minute, and another mellow-fast cycle (longest track at 5 mins)
7. Fast tempo, short track.
8. * Sea and death! Now that’s Irish.
9. Mid tempo ballad.
10. Somewhat mid-eastern theme. mid/fast, loud.
11. Starts acoustic and mellow, breaks into ultra-burning speed.
12.* Quiet banjo-accordion closer.