|Radio One / Radio One|
|Add Date:||2004-05-10||Pull Date:||2004-07-12|
|Week Ending:||20 Jun||13 Jun||6 Jun||23 May||16 May|
|1.||Aug 04, 2006:||What's In the Icebox |
|4.||Jun 09, 2004:||Baptism of Solitude |
|2.||Oct 26, 2004:||All This - And Mor! |
|5.||Jun 05, 2004:||Mor On - The Literate Pop Fan |
Father to a Son
|3.||Jun 17, 2004:||Multiple Personality Disorder |
Father to a Son
|6.||May 19, 2004:||It's A Punk Rock World After All |
|Elias (Dr Furious)|
Straight-up punk rock'n'roll hailing from Costa Mesa, CA. The Clash and Rancid come immediately in mind but don't dismiss it as predictable and cheesy. From track to track, you will find interesting variations in the mood and the overall sound influence. Very political. Great! Play it! Your playlists confessed me that they need some straight up good ole school punk. And why would ever lie to me?|
Play 5, 12, 9, 7
1. Rancid-like intensity and catchiness.
2. Guitar leads ring the New York Dolls. FCC: "fuckin'".
3. FCC: "fuckin'".
4. Sinister-cloudy heavy sound. Moshing.
5. Punchy chorus. Nice scratching guitar noise-y effects.
6. FCC: "shit - bullshit". Nice vocals.
7. The Clash all over. Hand-claps. "fuckin' A" in the end.
8. I think this is "in minor". Moody and cloudy.
9. Cheery and rebelious.
10. Somewhere between Rancid and the Clash. Hand-claps and guitar solos.
11. Starts with gun shooting effects. Guitars got that heavy metal distortion sound to them.
12. Great song! The lyrics distill the essence rather well and the message comes acrosss loud and clear.
13. Rockabillish sentimental punk chune.
|3.||Gun Talk||9.||Kill this Town|
|4.||Pipe-Bomb Rebels||10.||Perfect Crime|
|5.||Ammunation||11.||New World Shakedown|
|6.||Hard Knocks||12.||Father to a Son|