|Dear Nora / Mountain Rock|
|Label:||Magic Marker Records|
unsure female vocals with acoustic guitar. some songs are short; I will mark the ones under 1:30 with (sh), and all but one are under 2:30. some songs have a playful rhythm while are otherwise sad. mostly acoustic guitar and female vocals (will be noted otherwise). overall pretty lo-fi|
1. slow, two guitars, speeds up and lilts.
2. (sh) dissonant electric guitar, instrumental
3. sad song. low female double tracked vocals
4. finger picked, with nice triplet rhythms.
5. lilting rhythm. features a second guitar. shaker rhythm, second guitar and voice. this is a winner of a song
6. (sh) out-of-tune piano. instrumental
7. (sh) sort of oompah-ish
8. (sh) voices and drums. weird
9. double tracked vocals. drawn out vocals over faster guitar
10. finger-picked. faltering vocals.
11. (sh) an inextricable electric guitar, hand-clapping pop song
12. (sh) sounds like the beginning of a godspeed you black emperor! song. add about 10 minutes and you’ve got a winner
13. “you are a bear” slow, repeatedly with guitar. double tracked vox
14. strummed folky guitar song about oxygen. nice harmonies
15. (sh) low-fi sound. double tracked vocals with strummed guitar
16. one-drum percussion. nice guitar sounds in the chorus
17. jazzy guitar and sultry vocals.
(hidden track at 5:50 of 17: lofi. male and female vocals. almost a chorus of voices. claps. guitars. it’s hard to tell but maybe this is a Beach Boys cover? followed by various covers)