|Terror at the Opera / Snake Bird Blue|
|Album:||Snake Bird Blue||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Terror at the Opera||Added:||06/2004|
|Label:||No Sides Records|
|Add Date:||2004-07-19||Pull Date:||2004-09-19|
|Week Ending:||12 Sep||5 Sep||29 Aug||15 Aug||1 Aug||25 Jul|
|1.||Nov 27, 2010:||Music Casserole |
|4.||Sep 09, 2004:||The Dog and Pony Show |
Sailor Says Goodbye
|2.||Aug 18, 2009:||Hipster Garbage [with Trent] |
|5.||Sep 06, 2004:||Short Song Marathon - Part 3 |
|3.||Sep 11, 2004:||music that doesn't hurt |
|6.||Sep 02, 2004:||The Dog and Pony Show |
Accordion drama-pop cabaret, female duo from Detroit. Quirky keyboards, sparse electric guitar, and accordion. All female vocals (except first track), often speak-singing, often strange lyrics (unicorns and stuff, you know). All tracks are cool. Start with 2, 3, 5, 10, 13.|
1.Short [0:44] slow intro, accordion, male vox, sound effects.
2.[3:42] * Chinese elements open mid tempo cute song. Two female vox, electric guitar, accordion, whistles.*
3. [2:45] Slow accordion waltz. *
4. [0:23] Reprise of track 3.
5. [5:12] Mid tempo, long accordion/slow electric guitar jams. Cool stuff. *
6. [3:15] Mid/slow, strange toy keyboard, muffled vox.
7. [4:18] Good old “umpa-umpa” rhythm.
8. [3:59] Mid tempo.
9. [1:35] Strange almost acapella two echoed vocals chant/speak.
10. * 1-2-3 relationship waltz. Nice guitar picking. *
11. [2:11] Slow/mid Instrumental Circus merrygoround, bells and funny keyboards.
12. [6:19] Mid tempo, simple programmed beat, speaking-singing-raising slightly washed vocals.
13. * Longish mid tempo instrumental [6:02] Accordion accompanies hypnotic electric guitar doodling. Slightly European/Mediterranean. *
|1.||Lovely...||7.||Back on Eee|
|2.||Lovely Day||8.||Lets Pretend|
|3.||Aminor||9.||Ssnakes and Moths|
|5.||Daystar||11.||Sailor Says Goodbye|
|6.||Build Your House||12.||Jhonny Appleseed|