Yow this is good! This SF-based band combines rock, Latin, funk, hip-hop, R & B, and reggae (plus about a dozen other sounds) – wraps the whole thing up in a wildly energetic mix of vocals, horns, and percussion, and delivers a hot summertime party jam that nevertheless has something serious to say politically and socially.
*1. Fun, fast, and funky. Oh yeah.
2. Deliciously relaxed reggae/pop/doo-wop love thing.
3. A sexy vocal/horn groove mid/uptempo & smooth.
4. A slick & groovy cover of “I’m Your Puppet.”
*5. Fast, driving dance w/sharp horns & cool vocals.
6. Catchy uptempo fun but with an FCC no-no in there.
*7. Funky and political. Think they don’t like Bush?
8. Hip-hop/turntables/horns/perc. Driving anthem for Latino identity.
9. A relaxed but funky & way cool dance w/cha-cha lounge overtones.
*10. Reggae/funk commentary on police brutality & racism.
11. An uptempo Latin jam w/hip-hop lyrics.
12. A big vocal/perc/guitar blend. Strong, mid/uptempo.