This is a treat. An outstanding jazz influenced album. Complete with smooth grooves, superb instrumentation, & sensual vocals. Check out these tracks: 5,7,9,11,12.
1) Tight and on time with a definite melodic flow. Horns breaking it down and pulling it through. Piano light and keying. Primarily instrumental with the exception of a few “1-2-3” vocal shouts.
2) Impressive airy female vocals. Deep and smoky like Sade.
3) Begins with sweet horns, trumpets.
4) Latin-beat, funky and fun vocals. On the verge of reggae.
5)*Instrumental. Flowing saxophone jammin into keys. Soothing and grooving. Several changes smoothly bringing it back. Bright strums on the strings.
6) Breezy and the lovely lady bellows as the Cadillac drives off.
7)*Funky little ditty, soulful vocals, some cool electronics.
8) This one is quite kicked back. Jazzy and sexed out. Down low.
9)*Even more spaced out than the previous. Beautiful. Are there birds on this track? Dreamy…late night sound during the day.
10) Vocal chatter, smokeout track. Skat.
11)**Dr. Casca is delicate.
12)**Very upbeat, great percussion, feel good. These guys are ripping my heart out.
13) Instrumental, somewhat subdued, light & airy.