|Tape / Milieu|
|Add Date:||2004-08-30||Pull Date:||2004-10-31|
|Week Ending:||Oct 17||Oct 10||Oct 3||Sep 26||Sep 12||Sep 5|
|1.||Sep 04, 2011:||lost and found |
|4.||Oct 15, 2004:||Baptism of Solitude |
|2.||May 19, 2005:||The Devil's Single Collective |
|5.||Oct 14, 2004:||The Digital/Analog War |
|3.||Nov 09, 2004:||All This - And Mor: The Events of Nov. 2nd |
|6.||Oct 06, 2004:||The Dog and Pony Show |
Ambient, minimal instrumental tracks, somewhere on the axis between Eno and Bonnie Prince Billy. Atmospheric, mellow. Loops, electronica but without any beat. Lots of acoustic guitar, harmonium. Some cuts will work in a Jazz show as well. Band from Stockholm. All good but slight favs are 3, 5, 8.|
1. Spars picking, bells, loops and nature sounds. Meeeelllllllloooowwww.
2. Tighter, more packed but still mellow and drony; more noise.
3. * With sparse piano notes, very Harold Budd; harmonium. *
4. Guitar picks, synths, crickets and other noises.
5. * Harvest-Moony guitars with tweaks and noises, steel, dominant synths, harmonium. *
6. Quiet bells, sparse noises, especially minimal.
7. Guitar picking, harmonium, nature sounds.
8. * Banjo-like picking, sax-like keyboard, harmonium. *
|1.||Oak Player||5.||Golden Twig|
|2.||Sponge Chorus||6.||Long Bell|
|3.||Crippled Tree||7.||Root Tattoo|