|Artist:||Two Gallants||Added:||Jul 2004|
|Add Date:||2004-08-30||Pull Date:||2004-10-31|
|Week Ending:||Oct 31||Oct 24||Oct 10||Oct 3||Sep 26||Sep 19||Sep 12||Sep 5|
|1.||Oct 19, 2019:||On the Warpath
|4.||Jun 16, 2010:||Brownian Values
Two Days Short Tomorrow
|2.||Nov 18, 2015:||Brownian Motion
|5.||Apr 21, 2010:||Brownian Motion
|3.||Nov 27, 2010:||On The Warpath
|6.||Feb 17, 2010:||Brownian Motion
1. Gotta love the intro; Cat Stevens delivery and searing harmonica. Robert Wilkins cover.
2. Mid tempo rocker, "you’d love to be a martyr but you’ve got nothing to die for", occasional backing vocals.
3. FCC (“Fucking”) great bridge, mid tempo, becomes slightly wild and ruckus.
4. ** Dramatic, slow and beautiful, 8 minutes long, every second is worth it. Bruce’s Tom Joad meets Dylan’s Oh Merci with a heartbreak chorus from the school of Cat. File under: Oh My God.**
5. Dylan’s harmonica opens into a ruckus loud ramble with harmonica.
6. * The title track, 8+ minute tale of domestic violence. Slow tempo, loud and soft interchangeably and simultaneously, rocking finish, great.*
7. 7 mins, driving mid tempo rhythm, lyrics that feel like some other place. Slows down for a dialog, and then fast tempo till the end.
8. Scratchy vox, slow tempo, guitar and harmonica, booze blues.
9. * 7+ mins, 1 minute quiet intro, rambling ballad with Wild West feel, quite outro. *
|1.||You Losin' Out||5.||Fail Hard to Regain|
|2.||Two Days Short Tomorrow||6.||The Throes|
|3.||Nothing to You||7.||Drive My Car|
|4.||Crow Jane||8.||My Madonna|
|9.||Train that Stole My Man|