|Motorhead / Inferno|
|Add Date:||2004-08-09||Pull Date:||2004-10-10||Charts:||Loud|
|Week Ending:||10 Oct||3 Oct||26 Sep||19 Sep||12 Sep||5 Sep||29 Aug||22 Aug|
|1.||Mar 05, 2011:||Overkill: Tribute to Motorhead |
|4.||Sep 30, 2004:||Multiple Personality Disorder |
|2.||Oct 07, 2004:||Multiple Personality Disorder |
Smiling Like a Killer
|5.||Sep 29, 2004:||press\ |
|3.||Oct 06, 2004:||press and release |
|6.||Sep 24, 2004:||Bloodstains Across Atherton |
Life's a Bitch
Motorhead – Inferno (Sanctuary Records)|
Rock/metal. It’s Motorhead. You get what you expect. Driving metallized rock ‘n’ roll that is as timeless as it is predictable.
1) Driving, galloping rhythm with Lemmy’s trademark vocals. Nice.
2) Classic Motorhead, damn good riff with some standard drumming, Lemmy’s standard vocals, and a really catchy chorus.
3) More metal in feel, almost-NWOBHM meets early NY thrash (think Overkill, Anthrax).
4) Mid-tempo, killer groove, non-stop riffing.
5) Classic rock tune, very laid-back (by comparison) and almost fun to sing along with.
6) Ummm, fairly unmemorable, but still a fun tune.
7) Another metal song, with that rock ‘n’ roll swagger and Lemmy’s voice just dripping with sleaze.
8) NWOBHM, pure, simple, driving, kick-ass beer-drinking music.
9) Another unfortunate song, doesn’t stick with me at all.
10) Mid-tempo, cowboy entering town, shooting shit up, leaving for next town (that’s the feel I get, does that make sense?).
11) Just there.
12) Now we’re talking! Motorhead does the blues! Awesome song, worth the price of admission all by itself.
|1.||Terminal Show||7.||In the Black|
|3.||In the Name of Tragedy||9.||In the Year of the Wolf|
|4.||Suicide||10.||Keys to the Kingdom|
|5.||Life's a Bitch||11.||Smiling Like a Killer|
|6.||Down on Me||12.||Whorehouse Blues|