|Girls in a Coma / Girls in a Coma|
|Album:||Girls in a Coma||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Girls in a Coma||Added:||08/2004|
|Add Date:||2004-12-19||Pull Date:||2005-02-18|
|Week Ending:||13 Feb||6 Feb||30 Jan||23 Jan||9 Jan|
|1.||May 10, 2011:||meow |
|4.||Feb 06, 2005:||Robot Talent Show |
Race Car Driver
|2.||Aug 30, 2009:||Transmission Overload |
|5.||Feb 02, 2005:||Brownian Motion |
Race Car Driver
|3.||Apr 01, 2009:||On The Warpath |
|6.||Jan 26, 2005:||Brownian Motion gets Lethal Injection |
Girls in a Coma? I'm in a coma. Kicking sleazy post-punk dead-indie release from San Antonio, TX. An all-female trio. They thank the Smiths/Morrisey on note, but owe also to Pixies, Pretenders, Blondie, and Sleater Kinney.|
This is raw and rough, and lacks depth and variety, but as stand-alone tracks these are great. Check check check them out.
Start with 2(FCC), 1, 4.
FCC: 2, 6.
1. * Upbeat, ripping riff, loud, fun simple lyrics.*
2. ** FCC (“Fuck you” around –0:24, I think), Chrissie Hynde takes a Pixies turn, then Smiths, great **
3. Soaring vox in chorus, bass persistnace, rock and roll.
4. * Mid tempo dirty powerful guitar riffs and vox.*
5. Guitars are more laid back and melodic, but drums kick ass. Levels go up and down until explodes at the end.
6. FCC (“Shit”) Aggressive, mid/fast tempo. Gets faster towards end.
7. More British, Smiths. Mid tempo, loud.
8. Slower start, guitar/vox, bass/drums join subtly, builds up, emo vox. Mor
|1.||Race Car Driver||5.||Speechless|
|2.||Their Cell||6.||Growing Old|
|4.||Only I||8.||A Conversation|