Mostly straight-up indie rock/pop with some electronic blips and emo-like keyboard parts and a few quirks here and there. Not life-changing but some good stuff on here.
My picks:2, 5, 9, 10
1. fairly electronic with a video-game like electronic part. reverby guitar. some falsetto vocals. distorted guitar and vocals near the end of the song.
2. nice keyboard part at the beginning. vocals are particularly strokes-like. sparser verses followed by fuller choruses
3. pretty poppy. vocals in part falsetto.
4. rumbling drums. strong organ/ keys. laid back, except for a perky chorus.
5. starts with a march beat and humming. goes into my bloody valentine wash of distortion, but pulls back during vocals
6. FCC right at the beginning (“shit”). rockin’. switches between driving and laid back
7. pretty straightforward except for the totally 80s chorus (or bridge or something).
8. singing-in-a-tin-can vocals. peppy rock.
9. longish (6:37). reverby guitar and drums. echoey ending.
10. starts out just drums and then a little keyboard groove. before long it’s like an all-out choral pop thing like the Polyphonic Spree. a semi-fake ending
11. a rocker. with keys and clapping.