Local NIN influenced hard rockers,
stoners in a bad mood. Biting guitar, snarly vox
in echoey sing song like early Black Sabbath.
Musicianship much better than the singing.
"For all lonlely people who like ice in their bong" -- Very good on all tracks.
1)* hard midtempo electrocrash invitation
(in nursery thymes) 4:30
2) snarly snide w./ strident guitar 5:12
3) buzzed up selfdestruction ballad 5:22
4)* fast crazy psychout 4:50
5)* draggy w/creative vocal mix, head nodder 3:30
6) arena rock anthem 5:14
7) a warning in metal takes off in 2nd half 7:14
8) minor, lost, what? 2:52
9) strum song of descending chords goes
downhill, then get vague/electric 5:48
10) missing mercedes baby, misgivings, bass driven
11) slow bass/buzz guitar in unison -
his last mistake! 2:20