|Album:||Technical Difficulties, Under||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||D.W. Holiday||Added:||Aug 2004|
|Label:||Three Ring Records|
|Add Date:||2004-09-27||Pull Date:||2004-11-29|
|Week Ending:||Nov 14||Oct 31||Oct 17||Oct 10||Oct 3|
|1.||Dec 16, 2004:||Fiction Romance
|4.||Oct 14, 2004:||Fiction Romance
|2.||Nov 09, 2004:||All This - And Mor: The Events of Nov. 2nd
|5.||Oct 11, 2004:||Not the City Council!
|3.||Oct 26, 2004:||Storytime!--Kitchfest!
|6.||Oct 07, 2004:||Fiction Romance
1. Slow. Starts with very minimal & slow snare & kick. Minimal & spooky ballad. Ends with minimal arpeggio denouement.
==> 2. Mid-tempo. The big hit -- soft/loud, highly dynamic, vaguely/darkly erotic lyrics. Starts with drum hits, then noise guitar. Ends with several secs of soft tambourine, which goes into next song.
3. Slow. Starts with ~30 seconds of very minimal tambourine and electronics. Then very echo-ey voice. Quiet.
4. Slow. Starts with piano & electronics. No percussion. Telephone vox. Slows down like record spinning down at end.
5. Slow. Dreamy. More telephone vox. Electronics. Soft, Jungle-speed Percussion comes in about a minute in. Angelic synth chorus toward end. Ends with heartbeat-like percussion that goes into next song.
==> 6. Slow. Dark, synthetic, minimalist pop. No vox for first minute. Then half-whispered, falsetto vocals. Spacey. Reminds me of John Lennon & David Bowie--both in a good way.
==> 7. Mid-slow. A space-love song with synths and trumpets.
8. Slow. Vibes & vocals. Very gripping and evocative for such a very minimal song. Beautiful. Pink-Floydesque especially during chorus.
8.5. Hidden track. Two minutes of spoken word strangeness -- actually in negative countdown between track 8 and track 9; you need to go to 9 and then rewind to get this track.
9. Unlisted track. Bluegrass dada. Wacky. Just over a minute long.
|1.||No Diving||5.||Push Play|
|4.||Rduit||8.||The Saddest Day|