|Cattle Decapitation / Humanure|
|Add Date:||2004-10-18||Pull Date:||2004-12-20||Charts:||Loud|
|Week Ending:||28 Nov||21 Nov||14 Nov||7 Nov||31 Oct||24 Oct|
|1.||Nov 27, 2008:||Baptism of Solitude (Vegetarian/Anti-capitalist/anti-Thanksgiving) |
|4.||Nov 26, 2004:||Baptism of Solitude |
|2.||Nov 23, 2006:||Cognitive Overload |
|5.||Nov 25, 2004:||The Person Who Stole My Bike Will Die a Horribly Painful Death |
|3.||Nov 24, 2005:||Anti-consumerism and vegetarian songs |
|6.||Nov 19, 2004:||Baptism of Solitude |
Cattle Decapitation – Humanure (Metal Blade)|
Vegan death/gore/grind. Sounds just like you’d expect it to sound. Undecipherable vocals, manic drumming, crazy guitar riffs, bass that pretty much just follows the guitars and drums. Chaotic, loud, probably annoying as hell if you’re not into this stuff. To the experienced ear, it sounds terrific, though. Lots of change-ups everywhere, guitar solos, cool ideas and arrangements, I really like this shit.
1) Short intro.
2) Staccato riffing and unbearably low, narrative vocals. FCCs (“shit”) at –2:16, -0:32, -0:24, and –0:02. Goes through a lot of changes.
3) Awesome guitar runs and some super-fast vocals. Cool solos.
4) Layered vocals, much more traditional death metal in feel. Classic Cannibal Corpse worship.
5) Another classic death metal song. Doesn’t stand out.
6) More melodic, damn memorable. Thrashy.
7) Slower churn with crazy drum fills. Think slow Slayer mixed with Bloodbath (esp. vocally), with lots of solos and lots of FCCs, so read along and edit accordingly.
8) The guitar tone is a little odd here, but the riffs are badass.
9) Way technical riffing and drumming, pretty disturbing subject matter, too.
11) Long instrumental outro.
|1.||Scatology Domine (Intro)||6.||Chummified|
|2.||Humanure||7.||Applied Human Defragmentatin|
|3.||Reduced to Paste||8.||The Earthling|
|5.||Cloacula: the Antrhopophagic||10.||Lips & Assholes|
|11.||Men Before Swine (Outro)|