|Album:||Treble & Tremble||Collection:||General|
|Label:||Palm Pictures, Inc.|
|Add Date:||2004-11-22||Pull Date:||2005-01-24|
|Week Ending:||Jan 23||Jan 16||Jan 9||Jan 2||Dec 26||Dec 19||Dec 12||Dec 5|
|1.||Dec 11, 2014:||The Sunset Life
It's Okay to Think About End
|4.||Mar 11, 2005:||Midnight Meanderings
Unintentional Tape Manipulat
|2.||May 04, 2005:||Strange Attractor
|5.||Feb 04, 2005:||Midnight Meanderings
First Instant Last Report
|3.||Apr 03, 2005:||Strange Attractor
Hold on Slow Down
|6.||Jan 20, 2005:||Multiple Personality Disorder
Hold on Slow Down
Play: 2, 10, 9, 13, 12, 7, 4.
1. Short (1:37) dark quasi-dissonant piano and organ piece with vocals.
2. A wholesome epos of sweetness. This is the HIT SINGLE! Uplifting and catchy. The genius of awesome pop!
3. Steady acoustic guitar tempo, light Casio beats in the backrgound, nice synth fills.
4. Power pop. Rocks out. Swinging guitar/bass lines.
5. 39 s of organ sounds looping backwards. Experimental.
6. Beatlesque... think the White Album. Beautiful.
7. Electro intro (Mum, Boards of Canada) leads to acoustic ballad verse. Lazy, hazy, dreamy.
8. Is this George Harrison on the lead guitar? This sounds like a lost Beatles outtake from Let It Be or Abbey Road. Sounds great, doesn't it?
9. Noisy. Heavy distortion and fuzzy sound loops playing backwards. Heavy psych. Think Beatles' "Revolver".
10. This sounds like Blur. Med-to-slow tempo, sad and lovesick. Hauntingly beautiful. Pretty chorus.
11. 49 s of pretty piano/acoustic guitar drone.
12. Piano ballad. Pretty med tempo. Slide guitars and folky violins. McCartney-ish vocals. FCC... shit. But hardly notice-able. Builds nice momentum at the end.
13. Hauntingly beautiful lullaby. A crooning chime-sounding organ. Sparse chimes and bells.