There’s nothing dark or bittersweet here. Just rich, delicious music from the lands where chocolate originates. Ranging from the pure simplicity of a Hershey bar to the richness of Godiva, it’s a fat-free but wonderful mix. One star each track, you can’t go wrong. Unwrap a track at random, close your eyes, and savor the tasty goodness.
1. Wonderful upbeat vocal trio w/a lush sound. Yow it’s good!
2. Lazily sensual midtempo female vocals, chorus, strings/perc.
3. Sweet, tropical Brazilian sway w/warm male vox/strings.
4. Warm male vox, chorus. Relaxed, midtempo, catchy.
5. Midtempo dance, like a Mexican tango. Nice & lazy.
6. Jazzy midtempo blend of Europe & Brazil. Very cool.
7. Midtempo & relaxed w/delicious vocals. Too short though.
8. Kora, bass, guitar, vocals. Great instrumental intro. Midtempo.
9. Yummy vocals & percussion. Midtempo, Hawiian.
10. Guitars, whining vocals/chorus, perc. Midtempo, strong.
11. Classic Afro-Peruvian. Lush, sexy. Great vocals.
12. Big horns/perc/vocals in a delicious Cuban jazzy romp.