Local (Santa Cruz) band made up of two Moroccan musicians and some local guys who play banjo, electric bass, harmonica, guitar, clarinet and sax. Plus vocals. It’s an eclectic, at times odd sound, but somehow it works. Though the banjo does at times give it a vaguely Asian sound…don’t ask me why.
*1. Relaxed vocals give way to cool mid. instrumental
*2. Almost a lazy high life sound w/banjo, of course.
3. Slower s/a sense of sadness.
*4. Nice instrumental intro. Bright, almost bouncy.
5. Mid/uptempo instrumental. Nice work from the band.
6. Midtempo w/some nice vocals. Picks up & gets fast.
7. Relaxed w/a hint of jazz (the sax). Blend of romance & sadness.
8. Warm blend of rai-esque vox/sax/strings. Mostly midtempo.