|Album:||All Harm Ends Here||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Early Day Miners||Added:||Jan 2005|
|Add Date:||2005-03-06||Pull Date:||2005-05-08|
|Week Ending:||May 8||May 1||Apr 24||Apr 17||Apr 10||Apr 3||Mar 27||Mar 20|
|1.||Jul 30, 2010:||Breakfast with Shoegazers
|4.||May 10, 2006:||I once was canadian
|2.||Jun 03, 2009:||Slowcore Special
|5.||Dec 15, 2005:||I Once was Canadian (top 15 albums of 2005)
|3.||May 19, 2009:||Z901 presents... Today's Hit Music
The Purest Red
|6.||Dec 08, 2005:||I once was canadian
The Union Trade
My picks: 1, 3, 4, 9
1. medium tempo with drumless breakdowns.
3. solo guitar beginning, droney, then the vocals and steady song begins. a nice slightly-louder part.
4. more upbeat, nice harmony vox and reverby guitar, droney string sound
5. louder and more aggressive. repeated distorted guitar riff.
6. shorter (2:28), segues from previous song. softer. no vocals except “bah”
7. medium-slow. would be fitting a dream sequence in a movie.
8. plaintive viola (violin?). slow song. no drums. more strings near the end.
9. guitar harmonics. pretty sparse at the beginning, but builds
|3.||The Union Trade||7.||We Know in Part|
|4.||Comfort/Guilt||8.||The Way We Live Now|
|9.||The Purest Red|