Creative mixture of hard rock/metal/prog/stoner...
Fun to pick out the influnces for this talented
trio. I can see AC/DC ZZTop King Crimson Deep Purple
Primus. 2nd album from instrumentalists has mid
length songs, but they should stretch out!
Could go into the Heavy Shit chart too, cause it
rocks so hard.
1)** simple drums, guitar scortch metal ringing,
semi-prog hardrock - 5.5m
2)* organ riffs, fast
3) metal all over
4) eases up rocks out, King Crimson heard
5)* Mermen-like beauty/bombast rings out
6) busy,driving,screeling keys, busy signal
7) syncopating guitar, crashing elephant
8) funky squeel/plodding crashing minor key
9)* Claypool dismal crashing
10) this metal disorients one
11) dense riffity