|Add Date:||2005-05-22||Pull Date:||2005-07-24|
|Week Ending:||Jul 17||Jul 10||Jul 3||Jun 26||Jun 19||Jun 12||Jun 5||May 29|
|1.||Oct 02, 2008:||A2Z
Funky Goes to Bollywood
|4.||Jul 13, 2005:||Brownian Commotion
For a Few Dollars More
|2.||Mar 03, 2007:||Biff Bang Pow
|5.||Jul 12, 2005:||Foreplay and Sex Wax
|3.||Jan 14, 2006:||Hangtime
|6.||Jul 11, 2005:||Happy Hour
Play: 6, 1, 2, 4, 10, 11
1. Sassy surf-rock instrumental. Think Dick Dale rocking out with a bunch of Mariachis. Gotta love the hammond and the garage-psych guitar fuzz.
2. A cross between Leonard Cohen and Calexico!!! This could have just easily been a song written by Nick Cave. Awesome guitar work!
3. Instrumental. Where bossa nova meets surf rock, and surf rock meets Greek rembetiko.
4. Awesomely epic! Calexico with a Greek soul. Noise and somber sadness lead to blissfully cathartic vocal melodies.
5. Slow, hazy, lazy piece with acid/funky guitar chops and jazzy vocals.
6. 90 seconds of ambient experimental noise breaks into AWESOME balls-out surf rock. This will bring you before tears of happiness! Incredible instrumental!
7. Surf rock with Mariachi trumpets and Leonard Cohenesque vox. Cool vocal sampling and a garage-psych guitar solo.
8. Long winded, ambient/spacey instrumental. Miles Davis-sounding trumpets’, slide guitars, folky violins and distorto psych guitars.
9. FCCs “fuck”.
10. Yeah… bring on the funk! Heavy bass, wah-wah effects, bluesy harmonicas, delicious organ, and a hard dose of acid punk noise.
11. Seductive, sexy and fucking edgy. I feel Joe Strummer’s spirit channeling through. This is the quintessential acid punk!
12. Wow… and a taste of trip-hop?
|1.||Mister Moto||7.||Enemy Song|
|2.||Lost||8.||Traveling Red Cloud|
|3.||Broke Fm||9.||A Song for Dj Lo Fi|
|4.||New Hope||10.||Funky Goes to Bollywood|
|5.||I'd Do It Again||11.||Mother Earth|
|6.||For a Few Dollars More||12.||Dj Lo Fi-Blend Remix|