Dark experimental duo's 7th CD,
romantic they claim! Compares with Sigur Ros,
Flying Saucer Attack, Ligeti, Godspeed.
Occasionally a beat, some lovely high fem vox.
Lots a space and some noise in these
atmospheric soundscapes. Angels & demons.
1) trains & industrial intensity, vox,
underlying melody from a nice film 3:30
2)* atmosphers of oohooh, intensity builds
and relieves, hopes expressed at end 5:40
3)* hop beats & drone, march of angels &
4)* eerie heavy low freqs & echoes,
a bummer man 3:20
5) boopy spacy carnival, harshness hurts 3:23
6) afrobeats & soundscape, singing? 4:12
7) fairys sing of love... a round 7m
8)* scape of ghosts at peace 12m
9) voice seascape, brutally beaten with
a bad connexn 4m
10) above the clouds w/supersonic winds
and the angels sing 7:23
11)* continue previous but not windy
plays to 12:30, silence to 14:30
spooky scary harmony out to 17 or 18m