Dirty face. Go wash your face. You filthy kid. Balls out messy garagey bluesy low fi from the noise school of Chrome Cranks, Beasts of Bourbon, "Mudhoney plays the White Stripes". Great stuff from Australia of all places (sounds like something crawling out of a Memphis gutter). All tracks clean (courtesy of me and Audacity).
1) bassless garage/surfy dirty rocker, good
2) driving hard rocker, big tom tom beat
3) big swing ass blues beat
4) nice snotty anti-fashion rocker
5) ballady brief intro turns noisey dirgey blues, very Chrome Cranks)
6) driving rocker with "you drive like a c*nt" in the chorus: dedicate this one to Palo Alto soccer moms in luxury SUVs
7) cranked out rip roaring with "working at a desk" as a chorus, yikes!!
8) ballady bitter love song, psycho stalker murderer theme, kick ass
9) about as mean and dirty, homicidal, evil and ROCKIN as it gets!
10) upbeat yetr pensive swingy rocker