|Eyehategod / Preaching the "End-Time" Messa|
|Album:||Preaching the "End-Time" Messa||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2005-10-09||Pull Date:||2005-12-11||Charts:||Loud|
|Week Ending:||4 Dec||27 Nov||20 Nov||23 Oct||16 Oct|
|1.||Jun 03, 2009:||public noize racket |
|4.||Nov 17, 2005:||Baptism of Solitude |
|2.||Dec 01, 2005:||Mukamel of Solitude |
|5.||Oct 20, 2005:||Baptism of Solitude |
|3.||Nov 24, 2005:||Trip Over (Athertonian) Bloodstains |
Serving Time in the Middle O
|6.||Oct 15, 2005:||Bloodstains Across Atherton |
Ugly, crusty, noisy, dirty, hateful, amphetamine driven doom-y hard rock/metal. Think Black Sabbath on bad drugs with more noise and distortion. Part crusty hardcore and part heavy Black Sabbath. Formed in New Orleans in 1988 but the band hadn’t done anything since 2000 until this. This is actually a collection of comp tracks, 7” tracks, alternate takes, etc. |
1. Short, bass driven, faster, raw, alternative take of a track that appeared on the Cry Now, Cry Later comp.
2. Feedback and a bit of a groove. Alternative take of a track that appeared on the Gummo sdtk.
**3. The title says it all. Sabbath Jam and it is an instrumental medley jam with 3-4 Sabbath songs.
**4. Slower with heavier guitar chug Ends with lots of feedback.
5. Slow somewhat quiet beginning. Never speeds up lots of pained vocals.
6. Live and points to how similar their raw studio tracks sound compared to live. Short, raw, with Sabbath-like riff towards the end.
7. The pre-track banter is good. “Can you please start a revolution?” Lots of feedback and raw vocals.
**8. Opening samples about thinking the church can help you after being mean and hateful. Doom-y, clean vocals during part of the track.
9 Short, super fuzzed out track with just a few screams.
10. Sample about the south and quiet intro. One riff for the first half of the track then the track speeds up during the 2nd half.
Good stuff. -mph
|1.||Methamphetamine||6.||Jackass in Teh Will of God (|
|2.||Serving Time in the Middle O||7.||Revolution/Revelation (Live)|
|3.||Sabbath Jam||8.||International Narcotic|
|4.||Age of Bootcamp||9.||36 Beers and a Ball of Strin|
|5.||I Am the Gestapo||10.||Turn Troubled Tables|