|Artist:||Heavenly States, the||Added:||Aug 2005|
|Add Date:||2005-08-22||Pull Date:||2005-10-24|
|Week Ending:||Oct 9||Oct 2||Sep 25||Sep 18||Aug 28|
|1.||Jul 31, 2009:||Memory Select
|4.||Nov 13, 2007:||radio randomulance
|2.||Jul 25, 2009:||Scatterbrain Radio
|5.||Oct 31, 2006:||What's in the Ice Box?
|3.||Jul 18, 2009:||On the warpath
|6.||May 30, 2006:||I once was a Radio of Imagination
Look and Listen
1. Fast and basic. A catchy and poppy song.
2. Starts delicate, continues more energetically with female background voices.
*3. Starts with a folksy violin and a beat of a drum. Nice and energetic.
4. A very steady and strong bass drum. Poppy violin.
5. Slow, yet strong.
*6. Catchy. Great singing.
*7. Great work of the violin. Really Rock stuff.
8. Again, great violin work with energetic everything else.
*9. A grangey song. Lead singer with female vox doubling.
10. Sounds a bit like a "water boys" hymn, but better. FCC (Fuck that)
11. Fast funeral rhythm that changes to a waltz- a piano, lead singer with a female vox doubling.
12. Slow and simple.
|1.||Look and Listen||7.||Race Track|
|2.||Pretty Life||8.||Light Dressed|
|3.||Black Comet||9.||Vacant Storm|
|5.||Song in F||11.||A Revolution Away|
|6.||Elastic Days||12.||The Witness|