|Heavenly States, the / Black Comet|
|Artist:||Heavenly States, the||Added:||08/2005|
|Add Date:||2005-08-22||Pull Date:||2005-10-24|
|Week Ending:||9 Oct||2 Oct||25 Sep||18 Sep||28 Aug|
|1.||Fri, 31 Jul 09:||Wedge|
|4.||Tue, 13 Nov 07:||the BIG CHIEF|
|2.||Sat, 25 Jul 09:||Gus the Fat & the Peanut Galle|
|5.||Tue, 31 Oct 06:||Kristle|
What's in the Ice Box?
|3.||Sat, 18 Jul 09:||the BIG CHIEF|
On the warpath
|6.||Tue, 30 May 06:||canuck|
I once was a Radio of Imagination
Good Rock music, energetic and catchy. A great violin (sometimes kinda poppy a la "the water boys", sometimes folksy and sometimes Rock, believe it or not), energetic male lead singer with a rugged voice and strong steady beats. Good stuff. |
1. Fast and basic. A catchy and poppy song.
2. Starts delicate, continues more energetically with female background voices.
*3. Starts with a folksy violin and a beat of a drum. Nice and energetic.
4. A very steady and strong bass drum. Poppy violin.
5. Slow, yet strong.
*6. Catchy. Great singing.
*7. Great work of the violin. Really Rock stuff.
8. Again, great violin work with energetic everything else.
*9. A grangey song. Lead singer with female vox doubling.
10. Sounds a bit like a "water boys" hymn, but better. FCC (Fuck that)
11. Fast funeral rhythm that changes to a waltz- a piano, lead singer with a female vox doubling.
12. Slow and simple.
|1.||Look and Listen||7.||Race Track|
|2.||Pretty Life||8.||Light Dressed|
|3.||Black Comet||9.||Vacant Storm|
|5.||Song in F||11.||A Revolution Away|
|6.||Elastic Days||12.||The Witness|