Miminal synth-background funky rap. A Pittsburgh-based duo doing basic rap, similar to emminem, with sort of Nu-wave-y background. More musical bits than the typical rap. Nice stuff, good lyrics, a bit on the goofy side sometimes. Taking the words of the promotional slip, tracks 1,9,11,13 are FCC clean. The rest, not (the occasional fuck and shit, maybe Iíve missed some). Tracks merge.
1. Starts like a club house/techno piece and then goes into rapping. A catchy chorus.
2. ìThe Prince of Belaireî/beastie boys kind of rap.
*3. Basic rap with basic synth at the background. Nice chorus.
4. An electronic, floating, background. Nice rapping.
*5. Political socio-aware lyrics.
6. The duo is joined by a female singer. A mechanical funky monotonous song.
*7. Synth-played funky background, with Beck-kind-of rapping.
8. The emminem style rap, with a funky disco chorus.
*9. Video game background.
*10. Cool basic rap.
11. Good rhythm.
12. Darker and monotonous.
13. Grungey opening. Continues as rap.