|Grand Buffet / Five Years of Fireworks|
|Album:||Five Years of Fireworks||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2005-09-25||Pull Date:||2005-11-27|
|Week Ending:||20 Nov||6 Nov||30 Oct||23 Oct||16 Oct||2 Oct|
|1.||Thu, 05 Jul 07:||Soy Ricardo|
Emphysema For Emphasis
|4.||Wed, 16 Nov 05:||Red West|
Eels in the Loo
|2.||Tue, 06 Jun 06:||Red West|
America's Least Wanted Demons
|5.||Mon, 31 Oct 05:||Mr. Silverback|
Deep in the Groove
|3.||Sat, 25 Feb 06:||Kremit The Horn|
The Honey Bucket Brigade
|6.||Mon, 24 Oct 05:||Sunshine|
Sunshine ... in the Afternoon
Miminal synth-background funky rap. A Pittsburgh-based duo doing basic rap, similar to emminem, with sort of Nu-wave-y background. More musical bits than the typical rap. Nice stuff, good lyrics, a bit on the goofy side sometimes. Taking the words of the promotional slip, tracks 1,9,11,13 are FCC clean. The rest, not (the occasional fuck and shit, maybe Iíve missed some). Tracks merge.|
1. Starts like a club house/techno piece and then goes into rapping. A catchy chorus.
2. ìThe Prince of Belaireî/beastie boys kind of rap.
*3. Basic rap with basic synth at the background. Nice chorus.
4. An electronic, floating, background. Nice rapping.
*5. Political socio-aware lyrics.
6. The duo is joined by a female singer. A mechanical funky monotonous song.
*7. Synth-played funky background, with Beck-kind-of rapping.
8. The emminem style rap, with a funky disco chorus.
*9. Video game background.
*10. Cool basic rap.
11. Good rhythm.
12. Darker and monotonous.
13. Grungey opening. Continues as rap.