|Morgenstern / Two Different Faces|
|Album:||Two Different Faces||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2005-09-04||Pull Date:||2005-11-06|
|Week Ending:||16 Oct||9 Oct||25 Sep||18 Sep||11 Sep|
|1.||Wed, 06 May 09:||Alma Mahler|
Signal to Noise
|4.||Thu, 06 Oct 05:||mike|
Baptism of Solitude
|2.||Wed, 19 Sep 07:||mike|
|5.||Mon, 19 Sep 05:||stirling|
|3.||Wed, 12 Oct 05:||Murray|
|6.||Thu, 15 Sep 05:||the BIG CHIEF|
On The Warpath
Dark electronic music ranging from industrial to noise and ambient sounds to goth. Noisy beats, lots of sampled voices, and very varied sounds among the different tracks. There are also goth-y male and female vocals on some tracks. |
**1. Dark ambient with background sampled voices and a slow beat. The samples sound like kids playing in a park.
2. Morphs the sounds from track one into harsh static beats. Male spoken snippets and female goth-y vocals. The harsh static beats disappear for the last minute of the track.
3. Hard industrial beats bordering on EBM and distorted male vocals. Just like track 2, the beats disappear for the last minute of the track.
4. Quiet noise with the sounds of thunderstorms. The music gets ambient and there is almost a chant of some sort in the background.
5. Dark ambient sounds with vocal samples which turns into fairly harsh electronic noise. A beat takes it’s time forming out of the noise. The beat disappears for the last minute leaving quiet ambient sounds.
**6. Loops ambient sounds that build in volume. No beats, some vocals samples, and sci-fi sounding.
**7. Dark ambient sounds which get noisy. A noisy industrial beat shows up along with some vocal samples. Reminds me a lot of early 90s harsh industrial music.
**8. Scary electronics that do have the feeling of being inside a giant empty freezer and the name of the track is “Frozen Moments”. Male spoken vocal samples. I think the text is from Burroughs.
9. Vocal samples jumped up and vague. Industrial beat shows up that’s almost dance-y. Track doesn’t go anywhere.
**10. Static sounds and the sounds of tuning a radio to different stations. 11. Track 5 remixed by Sonar. The beats are a bit slower than the original
Good stuff. -mph
|1.||Railing||6.||Longing For Sand|
|2.||Faces Of Phobia||7.||Beasts|
|3.||New Day||8.||Frozen Moments|
|4.||Looking Down A Hill||9.||Memories|
|11.||Viewer (Sonar Rmx)|