|Add Date:||2005-10-23||Pull Date:||2005-12-25||Charts:||Loud|
|Week Ending:||Dec 18|
|1.||Sep 03, 2015:||What was scene?
|3.||Dec 13, 2005:||double a
|2.||Dec 30, 2005:||vampires dont bite other vampires
Dave Goes To Hollywood
**2. Quickly into quick gallop and then some mid-paced thrash. Some melodic dual-guitar runs and lots of screaming. Longish guitar solo.
3. Starts with a big scream and leans towards 80s thrash, like Testament.
4. Hmm…Nothing wrong with this, it’s that it just sounds like everything else on the disc.
5. A little bit quicker, like a sped up At the Gates or In Flames. There is a bland breakdown.
6. More chugging and metalcore sounding.
7. A bit cleaner, slower, and more melodic.
**8. Fast with slower more melodic guitar which changes into a catchy gallop.
9. Vocals you can understand and a slower pace.
**10. All their different sounds brought together on one track. Guitar solos, dual-guitar runs, gallops, fast and slow parts, you name it. Nearly a minute long fadeout which ends early.
OK stuff. -mph
|1.||Built For Sin||6.||Novelty Crosses|
|2.||I'm Charming||7.||Dave Goes To Hollywood|
|4.||Statutory Ape||9.||Spite Suicide|
|5.||A Vulgar Picture||10.||Miasma|