|Artist:||Beautiful New Born Children, The||Added:||Oct 2005|
|Add Date:||2005-10-16||Pull Date:||2005-12-18|
|Week Ending:||Nov 27||Nov 20||Nov 6||Oct 30||Oct 23|
|1.||Mar 05, 2020:||Galactic Travel Radio
|4.||Nov 16, 2005:||Epic Soundtracks
Do The Do
|2.||Aug 02, 2016:||Clean Copper Radio - SUMMER BLAST
Up And Down And Round And Round
|5.||Nov 04, 2005:||Biff Bang Pow
Do The Do
|3.||Nov 21, 2005:||asymptotic Freedom
I Do Too
|6.||Oct 28, 2005:||Biff Bang Pow
1. Punky, high-energy ballad. About relationship troubles. Starts with solo electric guitar, strummed fast. Ends with guitar noise and then a bit of silence.
2. FCC indecent. (“fuckers,” “what the fuck”). In spots it’s similar to very early Beatles, but with a post-punk attitude. Starts with solo electric guitar, strummed a bit slower. Ends with guitar noise and then a bit of silence.
==> 3. Manic lament about drug problems. A 60s melody paired with a Stooges/Beatles/Ramones delivery. Starts with full band. Ends with long fade.
4. Slower tempo. Bouncy ballad about having a chemical imbalance. Starts with drum stick clicks. Ends with fade, then random noises, then silence.
5. Manic rocker with some yelled “whew”s and some ott guitar work. Sarts with full band. Ends with lots of guitar noise, slow fade, then some silence.
6. Another manic rocker, this time toward the dark/sour side. Starts with full band. Ends with descending noise guitar motif and stops abruptly.
7. FCC indecent (“give a fuck”). Semi-rockabilly feel (in the way that old Supergrass was sort of rockabillyish). Starts with full band. Ends abruptly.
==> 8. Call response, super high energy. Descending guitar motif throughout. The nominal title track (“Hey people!”). Starts with noise/feedback guitar. Ends with slow fade and then several secs of silence.
==> 9. Epic (almost 7 mins) noise/dance rock adventure that borrows a Beach Boys melodic motif. Starts with feedback guitar. Sounds a little like Neu! during instrumental break near end. Ends how it started, and fades, and then a final crunch.
|1.||Do The Do||5.||Left, Right, Forward|
|2.||Paper Mill||6.||Hey Heartbreaker|
|3.||A Good Dose||7.||Ok, Allright, Fine|
|4.||I Do Too||8.||Hectic Control|
|9.||Up And Down And Round And Round|