Power pop with punkish attitude. Lively and fun. A pretty smooth sound for this young (highschool age) LA-based band. Asterisks mark catchier songs.
*1. A catchy song about Hollywood. Fast and energetic.
2. FCC (fuck off and shit). Another catchy song.
3. Fast but less catchy. Ends with sort of an FCC in Spanish (putos). I don’t get though what they tried to say in “Cool Mexicans”.
*4. Made to be a youth anthem- No rest for the weekend.
5. Sort of a youth anthem, but not so catchy.
*6. Fun and energetic.
7. FCC (shut the fuck up). Just a bit slower.
*8. Cute ska. FCC
9. Frustrations of a teenager.
*10. Nice guitar riff.
11. Mid tempo. A silly song about orange.and things.
12. Darker with a chugging/galloping guitar. Thirty almost-dead seconds at the end.
13. Acoustic version of track 5.