|Album:||Tales From The Sitting Room||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2005-11-27||Pull Date:||2006-01-29|
|Week Ending:||Dec 18||Dec 11||Dec 4|
|1.||Nov 25, 2010:||Happy Hour
|4.||Dec 12, 2005:||Biff Bang Pow
|2.||Jan 11, 2010:||Happy Hour (Coverin' for PACC)
|5.||Dec 09, 2005:||Biff Bang Pow
|3.||Jan 30, 2007:||Happy Hour
|6.||Dec 08, 2005:||Trip Over Zero
*1. A moody sax, sort of jewish/mid-eastern, and acoustic guitar opening. Jazzy/moody feeling.
2. Nice Dub.
3. Slow dark ambient.
*4. Long opening with a basic, searching, drum and ambient sounds, joined by a trumpet. Echoing female vox joining later with a mysterious guitar.
5. Cool and minimal ambient/dub.
*6. More energetic. Nice beats.
7. Begins estranged and dark, grows into friendlier beats. Electronics+ trumpet.
8. A bit faster with some African-like percussion and trumpets.
9. Slow, jazzy and trippy dub. Bass, congos and trumpet.
10. Dub. With classic Raggae horns, and with some human voice sampling.
*11. Himalaya bells of some sort. Hypnotizing.
12. Acoustic guitar and bass, with a violin joining later. Moody and Pastoral.
|1.||Camel Spit||7.||Invisible Stink|
|2.||Septic Skank||8.||Giddy Up|
|3.||Manphibian||9.||Swings And Roundabouts|
|4.||Blue Skin||10.||Tickle Me Dub|
|5.||Feed Her Procedure||11.||Swamp Donkey|