Stromba is actually the name of the duo (or maybe a colloective?). Instrumental Ambient/dub, with some leaning toward jazz and more avant-garde electronic music. A bit on the dark side. A debut LP for the British duo. Good stuff.
*1. A moody sax, sort of jewish/mid-eastern, and acoustic guitar opening. Jazzy/moody feeling.
2. Nice Dub.
3. Slow dark ambient.
*4. Long opening with a basic, searching, drum and ambient sounds, joined by a trumpet. Echoing female vox joining later with a mysterious guitar.
5. Cool and minimal ambient/dub.
*6. More energetic. Nice beats.
7. Begins estranged and dark, grows into friendlier beats. Electronics+ trumpet.
8. A bit faster with some African-like percussion and trumpets.
9. Slow, jazzy and trippy dub. Bass, congos and trumpet.
10. Dub. With classic Raggae horns, and with some human voice sampling.
*11. Himalaya bells of some sort. Hypnotizing.
12. Acoustic guitar and bass, with a violin joining later. Moody and Pastoral.