|Artist:||Invisible Cities, The||Added:||Dec 2005|
|Label:||Do Top Records|
|Add Date:||2006-01-08||Pull Date:||2006-03-12|
|Week Ending:||Mar 12||Feb 19||Feb 5||Jan 29||Jan 22||Jan 15|
|1.||May 04, 2006:||The Sad Men's Club
Take My Picture
|4.||Feb 12, 2006:||Neurotic Tonic
|2.||Mar 09, 2006:||Neurotic Tonic
|5.||Jan 30, 2006:||Happy Hour
|3.||Mar 05, 2006:||total chaos
Shooting Star, Double Fisted
|6.||Jan 28, 2006:||Biff Bang Pow
Take My Picture
*1. Warm and dragged out with female vox, brushes, reverb, spacey.
2. Driving uptempo, almost 60s go-go dancer vibe, pop rock, in a good way.
3. Mellow, melancholy whooshing cymbals, brushes, dreamy repetition.
4. Punk vibe; mechanically distorted fem vox; "shot of whiskey in each hand...double fisting"
**5. Male vox, fem oooohs; picture the band strolling down a sunlit, tree-lined street with kids playing & laughing in the background.
6. Retro noir-film guitars, woman sitting lonely in a midnight haze with her bottle of wine near an open city window.
*7. "Oh yeah"; another upbeat solid pop number; fem vox.
8. More of an uptempo bluesy number with a thrashing jam at the end; fem vox.
*9. Elliot Smith/Simon & Garfunkel vibe (male vox), acoustic guitar strum, longing vibe.
10. Uptempo pairing of guitars and singers, feels like falling in love in college.
11. Slower, slide guitar, harmonica (nice touch), somewhat repetitive, fem vox.
*12. Catchy, building foot-tapper, undulating guitars rip in and out. Suzanne Vega-ish vox.
|1.||Synaptic Gap||7.||Oh Yeah|
|4.||Double Fisted||10.||Take My Picture|
|5.||Shooting Star||11.||Lost In Translation|
|6.||Everything You Started With||12.||Tentacle|