|Album:||I Can Hear The Ants Dance||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Brigman, George And Split||Added:||Jan 2006|
|Add Date:||2006-04-16||Pull Date:||2006-06-18|
|Week Ending:||Jun 4||Apr 30||Apr 23|
|1.||May 30, 2006:||lick my moody guitar
Part Time Lover
|3.||Apr 20, 2006:||Baptism Of Bloodstains
Symphony In Effigy
|2.||Apr 25, 2006:||Lick My Moody Guitar
|4.||Apr 19, 2006:||Brownian Motion
I Can Hear The Ants Dancin'
1. Mid-tempo. Bass, rhythm guitar and singing.
2. Bluesy bass opening, a relaxed piece with a nice wandering guitar. ~6 dead seconds at the end.
3. Heavy, fast, distorted guitars. More like jungle rot. A good example of Brigman’s music.
4. Good fast solo guitar opening for a good Rock song.
5. Instrumental Fast guitar and drums, with fast chord changes.
*6. Instrumental. Heavy distorted guitars. Good energetic noisy 2nd half.
7. Instrumental. Funky fast piece. Less distorted.
*8. Instrumental. Funky bass and fast drums with a droning electric guitar.
*9. Instrumental. Fast, great bass (maybe a later inspiration for Beck) and droning guitars joining later.
10. Bluesy distorted guitar with solo guitar modulation and singing.
11. Instrumental. Mid-tempo, calmer song.
12. Almost a white-noise opening with distorted guitars. Slow two-thirds-through to some reversed loops and then it ends.
*13. Instrumental. Mid-tempo, more relaxed, with a circling, wandering delicate guitar.
14. Psych Rock’n’Roll song with lots of wah-wah guitar.
15. Stairway to heaven/Beatles guitar opening. Distorted guitars/singing later.
16. Instrumental. Great Bluesy non-distorted guitar opening. Distortion and heavy drums added later. A 1:30 drum solo towards the end.
17. Instrumental. Half minute opening of VERY quiet bass playing. Guitars and drums join later.
18. Instrumental. Nice guitar and drums.
*19. Instrumental. Begins with 6 sec of silence. Then, an echo-ey, mysterious guitar. Interesting.
|1.||Part Time Lover||10.||My Cherie|
|2.||I Cant Help The Way I Feel||11.||Lazy Eyes|
|3.||Vacation||12.||Symphony In Effigy|
|5.||Animal Dope||14.||Sweet Sweet Bulbs|
|6.||I Can Hear The Ants Dancin'||15.||The Truth|
|7.||Jzzma||16.||And Then Came The Rains|
|8.||Clap Trap||17.||Jim Jam|
|9.||Id Like To Tie A Knot Around Your Mother's Throat||18.||Iran In Japan|