|Arboga Teenage Riot / Ugly Crew Demos|
|Album:||Ugly Crew Demos||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Arboga Teenage Riot||Added:||Jan 2006|
|Add Date:||2006-01-22||Pull Date:||2006-03-26||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||Mar 12||Mar 5||Feb 26||Feb 19||Feb 12||Feb 5||Jan 29|
|1.||May 02, 2009:||lost and found |
|4.||May 12, 2008:||Emphysema For Emphasis |
|2.||Jan 25, 2009:||Music to Make Babies To |
|5.||Mar 03, 2008:||Emphysema For Emphasis |
|3.||Sep 24, 2008:||Emphysema For Emphasis |
|6.||Dec 14, 2006:||Carrots & Sticks... But Mostly Sticks |
What the fuck? Two teen girls making lo-fi hard techno, digital hardcore, and gabber but hold on, the lyrics are either spoken, cutely sung or screamed in a demented black metal sort of way! Yes, yes, you heard me, two Swedish (I think), teen girls, mix techno, black metal screams, cute nursery rhyme singing a little riot girl all done lofi diy and end up with something unique and wonderful. Nothing like making fun of DHC and black metal at the same time. Most tracks are short. |
1. Somewhat cheesy techno intro.
**2. Cheesy hard techno intro, which changes to DHC and completely off rhythm metal growl mixed with quiet cute spoken parts. Holy crap. The end vocal barks are great.
3. Lofi hard beat, dual vocals sometimes not screaming singing short rhymes.
**4. Sounds like a CD player stuck on pause with random screeches and vocal sounds. Eventually turns into hard techno. They trying to sound like animals?
5. Teenage Nija Turtles theme song.
**6. One of the longest tracks. Starts with dark electronics and a slow beat. This changes to an industrial sounding beat with some frightening screams/growls. Ends very quiet.
7. Standard cheesy keyboard techno intro into lofi techno with dual vocal screaming over the top which is not with the rhythm. They must be signing along with a boom box on this.
**8. Lots of different vocal noises and loops over basic lofi beat. Silly.
9. Even more lofi than the other tracks. Sounds like the beat from one boom box recorded with their voice on another boom box.
10. Disco-like beat. With silly muppet type voices. Well sorta, sorta screams. Oh they are singing along with some pop tune. Fucking funny.