|Album:||All The News That's Fit To Scream||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Bury The Living||Added:||Mar 2006|
|Add Date:||2006-03-19||Pull Date:||2006-05-21||Charts:||Loud|
|Week Ending:||May 7||Apr 23||Apr 2||Mar 26|
|1.||May 04, 2006:||Baptism of Solitude
What We've Sewn/Branded
|3.||Mar 30, 2006:||Baptism of Solitude
What We've Sewn/Branded
|2.||Apr 21, 2006:||The National Congress Of Vaselines
Of God And Country
|4.||Mar 22, 2006:||Brownian Bloodstains Motion Across Atherton
Skateboards And Kung Fu
Political hardcore. Very angry, very raw and violent. Almost all songs have indignant, socio-political messages. Lyrics intelligible, but gotta listen carefully, so you can get away with FCCs. Songs at times difficult to differentiate from one another, and I wish the drum was higher up in the mix. But overall a great musical embodiment of (socio-political) outrage.
1. (1:27) Mid paced with face bursts. Pummeling floor toms.
*2. (0:24) Intense, political...Ragnar said "ooo, power violence"
3. (1:14) Fast, jumpy and snaky basslines. Guitar riffing.
4. (1:07) Mid-fast, more reserved feel.
5. (2:01) Slower, melodic opening. Bursts into hardcore.
6. (2:20) Menacing chords, slow breakdown midway, melodic groove til end.
*7. (0:39) FCC "fuck, fucking", fast, and vicious, group screams.
*8. (0:57) chromatic guitar+ bass riff. Frantic.
9. (1:05) Angry.
*10. (2:04) Slow awkward melody. Intelligible lyrics. Melodic groove halfway, then back to melody.
*11. (1:42) Buzzing swarm of guitars on intro. Intense. Intrumental/guitar buildup midway. Back to intensity.
*12. (1:17) Mid-Fast then to fast with nice punk chorus screams, chugging guitars.
*13. (1:01) Guitar riff intro. Start/stop vocals towards end.
*14. (0:39) Angry. Bass and guitar move together thru snaky chords. uncomfortable guitar solo.
15. (1:58) Slower. chorus responses.
16. (1:06) FCC "shit". Menacing and angry.
*17. (0:13) Sweet.
18. (1:26) Music drops completely and singer addresses "Mr. Bush" personally and angrily about labor union issues.
19. (1:40) Slow, different feel, almost alt. rock til halfway thru. Hardcore to the end.
20. (1:45) rapid chugging guitars. Another uncomfortable guitar solo. chorus screams.
|1.||Skateboards And Kung Fu||11.||What We've Sewn/Branded|
|2.||Your Brutality Has A Name||12.||Befriend To Behead|
|3.||Not For Sale||13.||Stricken|
|4.||Linger And Choke||14.||Rase My Fist|
|5.||I Hope||15.||Best Intentions|
|6.||Of God And Country||16.||The Sting Of His Whip|
|7.||Burn The Heystack||17.||Outsourcng Torture|
|8.||Another Generation Rages On||18.||Mr. Bush|
|9.||Like Roaches||19.||For Your Suffering|
|10.||Plummet||20.||Consider Me Your Enemy|