|Los Hermanos / On Another Level|
|Album:||On Another Level||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2006-04-02||Pull Date:||2006-06-04||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||30 Apr||16 Apr||9 Apr|
|1.||Wed, 20 Jun 07:||Captain Dee|
Captain Dee Finale: Part 3
|3.||Tue, 11 Apr 06:||Matt|
Radio Of Imagination
|2.||Mon, 24 Apr 06:||Ragnar of Ravensfjord|
This Is NOT The P.A.C.C. - This Is Bloodstains
|4.||Wed, 05 Apr 06:||geoff goodfellow|
beat.net chapter 31.0: to 'd', or not to 'd': that is the question...
Detroit-styled, upbeat, synth-y techno in the style of Derrick May, Carl Craig, Underground Resistance... but modernized with twinges of deep house, and channeling the spirit of Central America. Imagine techno produced by the ancient Mayans. Extremely catchy, but still classy and sleek. Required listening for any self-respecting techno fan.
Track 2 is my favorite Dance track of 2005. Sick!!
Also check out: 3, 5, 10
- Captain Dee, 3-2006 –
1. Atmospheric ambience, female voice speaks in Spanish. (1:40)
***2. YES YES YES!! Sickest bassline of all time, pounding beat, sultry synth melody, warbling electronics. Epic! The perfect dance track. (5:12)
**3. Shimmering electronics, soaring melodies, snare-y beat and hand claps. (4:39)
4. Brief snippet of a Los Hermanos interview (0:59)
**5. Uptempo hand-clapping beat, cosmic atmosphere, funky bass. Nice!! (5:17)
6. Warble-y melody borders on acid, clank-y fiesta beat, spacey vibe. (6:15)
*7. Pogo stick vibe, silly melody is slightly jazzy. (4:46)
8. Muffled funk/guitar, pounding beat. Darker atmosphere. (5:07)
9. Spacey electronic jazz slowly builds into a full fledged dance track.
**10. Catchy melody loop, cosmic ambience, classic techno feel. (5:03)
11. Booming drums, shakers. Very minimal, like a drum circle. (3:40)
12. Bounce-y vibe, slightly slower tempo. Silly electronics. (3:36)
*13. Spicy guitar riffs, uptempo beat, touches of techno. Very Latin. (3:54)
*14. Spacey ambience, jazzy synth. No beat. (1:42)