Deliciously jazzy Latin music, fronted by two wonderful female singers whose harmonies are stunning. Band members from US, France, and Colombia. Cha-chas, boleros, cumbias, and other forms of Latin American music throughout, with excellent work from band. Oh yeah, the Village Voice named them “Best Band with a Glockenspiel” in 2005. Wonderful music for grown-ups.
*1. Sweet vocals, a bright midtempo dance. Great accord/strings.
2. Low key & romantic dance w/a slight sex kitten groove.
3. Relaxed Peruvian folk song. Midtempo & soothing.
4. Romantic, relaxed jazzy cha-cha w/extra good piano.
*5. Male vox, GREAT organ. Downtempo w/a retro feel. Yum.
6. Crystal-clear fem vox, downtempo, romantic, so pretty.
7. Spanish-flair, midtempo. Sweet blend of voices/guitars.
*8. Slow, romantic cancion w/a jazzy piano and, yes, glockenspiel.
9. Rich male vox, slow w/a sleepy feeling. Clarinet solo.
*10. Gypsy guitar, sweet fem harmonies. Gets into a round. Mid.
11. In English, downtempo cowboy song. Like a Mexican tumbleweed
12. Slow & lush, like a serenade. Great strings, lite perc. Lovely.
13. In English, sweet C. Veloso song. Relaxed, great organ.