|Elisete / Gaagua (Longing)|
|Add Date:||2006-07-16||Pull Date:||2006-09-17||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||10 Sep||3 Sep||27 Aug||20 Aug||13 Aug||6 Aug||23 Jul|
|1.||Dec 20, 2018:||Pumping Iron |
|4.||Aug 15, 2011:||Happy Hour (Coverin' for PACC) |
|2.||Mar 13, 2017:||Happy Hour |
|5.||Nov 25, 2010:||Happy Hour |
|3.||Jan 21, 2013:||Happy Hour (Coverin' for PACC) |
|6.||Jan 11, 2010:||Happy Hour (Coverin' for PACC) |
This Brazilian singer now calls Israel home and the music spans both cultures. Mostly Brazilian rhythms, lyrics in Hebrew. Rather relaxed and low key with flourishes of jazz. Nothing earth-shaking, but it’s completely non-offensive & sweet music that displays her warm, engaging voice.|
1. Short intro like changing radio stations, can lead into #2.
*2. Relaxed midtempo reggae w/breaks featuring male singer.
3. Midtempo & jazzy w/a catchy melody.
4. Downtempo & lazy w/touches of programming picks up a bit.
*5. Midtempo w/a cool, hip sort of groove.
6. Relaxed vocal duet w/a lazy sway & a bit too much programming.
7. Light, midtempo funk.
*8. Happy, upbeat Brazilian dance w/cool perc & changes.
9. Mid/uptempo hip wiggler.
10. Mid/uptempo blend of perc, vox, prog. Sort of a fun sound.
11. Bright & lazy rhumba-esque shimmy w/horns.
12. Quiet intro, solo guitar/vox, downtempo, romantic.
13. Male spoken word for :16, then silence for rest of track.
14. Upbeat electro funk disco. You might love it…I really don’t.