|Album:||A Simple Story Simply Told||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Mike K||Added:||Apr 2006|
|Add Date:||2007-01-21||Pull Date:||2007-03-25|
|Week Ending:||Jan 28|
|1.||Jan 27, 2007:||Radio Experiment #4
|2.||Jan 22, 2007:||Speak Me How to Teach
All Is Well
Picks: 2, 8, 10, 11
1. Mid-low energy, standard with 20-sec intro. and outro.
2. ***Mid energy, sweet waltzy ditty with a smooth blend of 5/8 and 6/8
3. Upbeat, with peaked guitar over processed drum sounds. 10-sec intro
4. Soft picked guitar ballad with great hollow perc in chorus. End drags on a bit.
5. Upbeat. Bouncy, with driving upbeats on the drums. 7-sec held note outro.
6. Soft 6/8 ballad. Long, with no surprises. 9-sec held note outro.
7. Quite soft acoustic. Builds to nice refrain. No perc. 40-sec outro(!)
8. *Syrupy, fuzzy guitar waltz, tempo increase for frantic end build.
9. Sireny filler
10. *Sunny, swung 6/8. Prominent acoustic strumming.
11. *FCC ind. Upbeat, 16th note cymbals
12. Sleepy acoustic song
13. Sticky, soft, soft layered vocals and upped sounds. 25-sec vamp out.
|2.||All Is Well||8.||Bright Future|
|3.||We Are The Ones (Infinity, No Give-Backs)||9.||Fatigue, Nausea, Aching Bones...|