|Album:||Best Memory, The||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Frankini, Luciano||Added:||Apr 2006|
|Add Date:||2007-04-01||Pull Date:||2007-06-03||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||May 13||Apr 15||Apr 8|
|1.||Aug 05, 2007:||Multiple Personality Disorder
|4.||Apr 11, 2007:||Sign My Yearbook!
The Nurse Took A Sample Of My Blood
|2.||May 10, 2007:||Cognitive Overload
|5.||Apr 07, 2007:||Disordered Bloodstains
|3.||Apr 11, 2007:||Trip Over Zero
The Boats On The Lake
|6.||Apr 06, 2007:||beat.net chapter 65.0: all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration
1. Short intro track, touch-tone phone sounds? a round, church music for robobts
2. brief quiet noises
3. high-pitched bleeps like a skipping disk try patience, then layered beats reward.
+4. A mess of sped up samples and super-fast gabber beat
+5. Pretty "elevator music"- beats sound like puffs of air, lite synths loop atop
6. More energetic than previous track, less chaotic than 4, very repetative/minimal, doesn't develop much
7. Fast. Aggressive first half, synths in middle are fun! Then looping machine noise varies slightly.
+8. Trippy, hard to find the rhythm in this short intermediate track
9. Thumping like house music, disintigrates slightly
+10. Like an early-80's depeche mode b-side
+11. Great steam-era machine room soundscape, ends with quiet bleeps and a little hiss
12. very short track of random bleeps
13. fast loop of cheap synth. Brief pretty section about 30 secs from end.
14. Soundtracky, quiet, not much beat
15. Bell-like loop, super minimal, Reich-like
16. medium-low volume, medium-low tempo, medium-low interesting
+17. Glitch that comes together and transforms
+18. Mid-tempo, a beat you can dance to, interesting sounds including some slow (backwards?) vocal samples. Keeps changing.
19. jittery loop
|5.||The Boats On The Lake||17.||The Nurse Took A Sample Of My Blood|
|12.||Sign||24.||We Founds Some Gaps In The Records|