|Add Date:||2006-07-09||Pull Date:||2006-09-10|
|Week Ending:||Sep 3||Aug 27||Aug 20||Aug 13||Aug 6||Jul 30||Jul 23||Jul 16|
|1.||Aug 23, 2008:||Orangeasm con Pachy Peluca
A Pig Is A Pig
|4.||Jul 19, 2007:||At Your Local Dive
|2.||Aug 02, 2008:||Scatterbrain Radio
|5.||May 05, 2007:||Scatterbrain Radio
You Could Feel
|3.||Mar 08, 2008:||Scatterbrain Radio
|6.||Feb 06, 2007:||At Your Local Dive
I Swing For You
Play 1, 4, 5, 7
1. Indie rock-ish start and balls-out assaulting quirkiness.
2. Happy go-lucky strut with cheesy vocals and lyrics.
3. Minimalistic and noisy.
4. Frenetic, fast, punky, dark.
5. Glenn Branca-ish dissonant guitar crescendos and spastic noise. Repetitive vocals. Quiet break before the end. This is great!
6. This somehow makes me think of Jon Spencer Blues Explosion and G Love and the Special Sauce.
7. Fast drum rolls. Rhythmically intense. Disintegrates into a chaos of screams. Think Dante's Inferno.
|1.||A Pig Is A Pig||4.||I Swing For You|
|2.||You Could Feel||5.||Lucy Stone|