|Seekonk / Pinkwood|
|Label:||North East Indie Records|
|Add Date:||2006-10-15||Pull Date:||2006-12-17|
|Week Ending:||3 Dec||5 Nov||22 Oct|
|1.||Apr 19, 2007:||Finneman's Market |
|4.||Oct 19, 2006:||Finneman's Market |
|2.||Nov 30, 2006:||Finneman's Market |
|5.||Oct 17, 2006:||How Many Licks Does It Take, Mr. Owl? |
|3.||Nov 02, 2006:||Finneman's Market |
Soft and sweetly drifting pop. Atmospheric effects, mumbly female vox., and smooth production with a hazy, ethereal openness. Emphasis on organ and smooth guitar tones. Very pretty. See also Múm, The Album Leaf, Voices and Organs.|
FCC Clean. Picks: 6, 3, 5,
1. 3:56 Sweetly swelling synths and picked guitars.
2. 4:45 Organ intro into a plodding and soupy waltz.
*3. 4:57 Low energy. Sleepy finger picking and airy melody.
4. 4:35 Low/Mid energy. Similar to track 3, but faster tempo and less catchy.
*5. 3:35 Mid energy, with dark tonality and fuzzy guitar hooks.
*6. 4:59 Mid energy. Catchy, spooky melody, less obstructed vox, and great whirring organ sounds. Cold start and 0:19 intro.
7. 6:01 Pretty, organ and guitar led pop rock
8. 6:37 Smooth, latin-tinged retro pop
|2.||Armstrong||6.||Take My Wife|
|3.||Air||7.||Orange & Blue|
|4.||Powerout||8.||The Great Compromise|