|Cattle Decapitation / Karma Bloody Karma|
|Album:||Karma Bloody Karma||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2006-09-17||Pull Date:||2006-11-19||Charts:||Loud|
|Week Ending:||19 Nov||12 Nov||5 Nov||29 Oct||22 Oct||15 Oct||8 Oct||1 Oct|
|1.||Nov 18, 2009:||public noize racket |
|4.||Jan 24, 2007:||Baptism of Solitude (Favorite hardcore, punk and metal releases of 2006) |
|2.||Aug 27, 2008:||Baptism of Solitude |
|5.||Nov 17, 2006:||Carrots & Sticks... But Mostly Sticks |
|3.||May 10, 2008:||Cumstains Across Bloodstains |
|6.||Nov 16, 2006:||Cognitive Overload |
Cattle Decapitation – Karma Bloody Karma (Metal Blade) |
Death metal meets grindcore with a twist. They are vegan, pro-animal and pro earth. They also have a sense of humor that some might call sick but I find funny. Brutal, heavy, with incredible vocals and drumming.
**2. Messy, chaotic, and heavy. Fucking great vocals and lyrics. Hell the vocals even come close to black metal sounding, which makes sense since this is attacking Intelligent Design.
3. More straight forward death metal. Slow heavy breakdown and guitar solo.
4. Short and fast.
5. Unique start/stop that changes a few times and lyrics that tell a more complex Frankenstein story.
**6. Another heavy chaotic sounding track with the drums and guitar constantly busy. Funny lyrics. Scary, slow breakdown into a blistering guitar solo.
7. Fast, chaos that turns into a heavy almost gallop and then slows way down.
8. Tons of different parts and changes. Hard to follow.
9. A metal sounding intro and track.
10. More chaotic death metal but this has a complete black metal breakdown.
**11. Long doom sounding intro into a very progressive metal sound.
Good stuff -mph