|Label:||Thrill Jockey Records|
|Add Date:||2006-12-10||Pull Date:||2007-02-11|
|Week Ending:||Feb 4||Jan 21||Jan 14||Jan 7||Dec 31||Dec 24||Dec 17|
|1.||Jul 08, 2017:||Music Casserole
|4.||May 17, 2014:||Music Casserole
|2.||Jan 21, 2017:||Music Casserole
|5.||Jan 24, 2009:||Lost and Found
|3.||Feb 05, 2015:||A Visit From Drum
|6.||Jun 03, 2008:||Local Sub
Play: 6, 1, 7, 8, 5
1. Dominated by heavy percussion. Sonic. Call-and-response vocals of revolting nature. Awesome sound-effects. Classic Ooioo.
2. Dissonant proggy guitars/bongos section followed by jazzy brass/guitar section.
3. Collection of tribal sounds. Think National Geographic. African tropical jungles.
4. Sparse electro effects, snare drums and jazzy vocals.
5. Electro glitch effects. Bongo percussion. Stereolabish vocals. Most listener-friendly track.
6. Most post-punky tune. Edgy strings and noise effects. Guitar line reminds me of the Fall. Beautiful worldly-sounding vocals. Brilliant track!
7. Percussion-dominated with spastic female vox. Cool whistling. Classic Ooioo. See older records.
8. Pretty, melodic but also lamenting/wailing vocals backed up by proggy/mathy guitars. Groovy percussion toward the end with psychedelic electro keys. Stereolab-ish in a way.