Heavy pounding loud instrumental rock from Norway. All the sonic heaviness of early Swans with the pounding urgency of Scratch Acid/Jesus Lizard, dissonance of Sonic Youth at their best (1983), cranked loudness of the Melvins and a bass tone that Steve Albini could only dream of capturing. This is some fine stuff. Pick any.
1) hard driving with searing guitar riff/theme, Swans on crystal meth
2) mathy beat, looped dissonant riffs
3) bass heavy, head nodding, urgent
4) slower, not so slow as the Swans, but approaching that nasty dirty post-apocalyptic realm, especially toward end
5) total upbeat rocking like the J. Lizard with Mr. Yow passed out backstage
6) dissonant guitar theme heavy like track 1, pounding upbeat
7) long slow noise guitar intro to slow pounding epic head banger, spacey, cathartic, exorcising