|Add Date:||2007-02-04||Pull Date:||2007-04-08|
|Week Ending:||Mar 11||Mar 4||Feb 18||Feb 11|
|1.||Nov 13, 2010:||Music Casserole
When It'll Be Snowing
|4.||Feb 26, 2007:||Speak Me How to Teach
|2.||Mar 07, 2007:||I once was Canadian
|5.||Feb 11, 2007:||Multiple Personality Disorder
|3.||Mar 04, 2007:||Multiple Personality Disorder
|6.||Feb 10, 2007:||Biff Bang Pow
My picks: 2, 4, 6 FCC: Clean
1. upbeat acoustic guitar strumming and light drums.
2. hypnotic looped fingerpicked guitar riff. Reminds me a bit of Neal Halstead (Mojave 3’s) solo work.
3. rattley strumming. normal singing except for a few deep-pitched words. a bit strange.
4. med-slow. nice fingerpicked guitar and vocal melody. Some glockenspiel in the background.
5. starts with loops sounds. After about a minute, it goes into a steady med-fast song based around accordion and drums.
6. slow. piano and guitar.
7. slow picked guitar.
8. hypnotic repeated med-fast guitar riff. Makes me feel like I’m going in a circle
9. slow accordion chords. Stressed vocals on top.
10. instrumental. slow, slightly out-of-tune piano.
|1.||Bakery||6.||Words Of Warmth|
|2.||Hues||7.||Bed Of Pyre & Wood|
|3.||Treehouse||8.||When It'll Be Snowing|
|4.||Go Well||9.||Off You Go All Authors|
|5.||Good Old Odd Gold||10.||Plangent Suite|